- Susan had a hardboiled egg and a slice of toast for breakfast and a milkshake in the afternoon. Bob's planning mac and cheese for dinner
- She sat outside by the pool for a bit and they also drove down to the pond
- She'll probably watch an episode or two of Mad Men tonight
- She has spent more time awake today, but who can say to what extent this is a consequence of the novelty of a new location with more room to roam and more to do vs. some improvement in her underlying condition
- Her principal complaint right now is the discomfort from the ascites, which is considerable
It's probably fair to think of Susan at this point as a political prisoner under house and grounds arrest. Come back y'all and visit the blog again tomorrow for more (we hope) non-news.